Searching for....

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Eagle Scout Invocation and Benediction Update

When I first posted the Invocation and Benediction for Eagle Scout Seth Lee Stramel I didn't realize how many people would read the post.  It has astounded me that it has received nearly 25% of visitors to this blog for all time.

Since that was the case, I have decided to create for those who want a 'fill-in-the-name' copy of the invocation and benediction copy for anyone who wants it.  I have created the document in PDF.  All I ask in return is for you to fill out a simple form.

Thank you for filling out the form.  When you submit the form it will send you to the download page where you will receive the document ABSOLUTELY FREE.  Here is the form:
Check out Pastor on the Prairie (ProtP)
Subscribe to ProtP

No comments:

Post a Comment

//trial script