Searching for....

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What is the difference between "Go to church" and "Be the Church"?

This video came to my e-mail today and it hit me right between the eyes.  It poses the best question, "What is the difference between "Go to church" and "Be the Church"?

When I thought about it, I as a Pastor do 'go to church', but when I thought about do I ask my parishoners, 'what does 'be the church' look like?  Honestly, I don't put it this bluntly or in this kind of language, but these two leaders do.  They are Jeff Vandertelt and Caesar Kalinowski.  I really admire them and am discerning whether I need to ask people if they 'Go to' or 'Are' the church?

Here is the video:


Why Saying "Let's Go To Church" Is Bad Theology from Verge Network on Vimeo.

Let me know what you think and whether you agree or disagree in the "Speak your mind!" below!
Check out Pastor on the Prairie (ProtP)
Subscribe to ProtP


No comments:

Post a Comment

//trial script