Searching for....

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

To This Day Project...Bullying NEEDS to END!!!!

To This Day Project by Shane Koyczan

After watching the below video, I feel led to call out USD 352 of Goodland, Kansas to stop bullying!

This video tells a compelling story and clearly demonstrates how not only our society, but our world has turned a blind eye to the needs of putting an end to bullying.

Why you might ask, am I speaking out?  Well, my daughter, Sarah who now just started school at West Elementary in the fall has experienced bullying.  And I do not want her to live in fear!!

Let's call on the administration, principals, teachers and parents to be held accountable!!!  Our children deserve a better future!!!!

Watch this video and let me know what you think!!!


Check out Pastor on the Prairie (ProtP)
Subscribe to ProtP

No comments:

Post a Comment

//trial script