Searching for....

Thursday, February 20, 2014

How to talk to your kids...about Amber Alerts!!!



This week in my ministry I was asked about how to talk to kids about relevant life issues.  With the recent "Amber Alert" this issue can be very scary for kids.  When talking with kids, especially young ones, real life issues can make them very insecure.  How we respond as adults can either reassure them and make them feel secure or cause them to become more afraid.


One of the things I told the person I was visiting was that all we could do was reassure our children that we as parents would do everything we could to keep them safe and secure.  All parents run into this situation and we sometimes just need someone to bounce ideas off of or even learn a new way to talk to our kids.

Below I am asking for your input about what would help you to talk with your kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

//trial script